Paleo Brownie Bites
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 cup Almond Meal
1/3 cup Coconut Flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 cup Almond Butter
1 Mashed Banana
2 tbsp. Honey
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Tbsp. Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat mini muffin tins with coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, mix together cocoa powder, almond meal, coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine almond butter, mashed banana, eggs, vanilla and honey.
4. Add the dry and wet ingredients together mixing until well combined.
5. Gently stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spoon into mini muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Don't over bake.
I think these are better than regular brownies but that’s just me. Although The Hubby was enjoying quite a few the other night as well 📷
Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, Super Bowl Sunday!